Enhance the UK is eager to set up fun and engaging events to increase the charities awareness levels as well as its level of support. In order to do so we need volunteers for a number of different projects including ‘ad hoc’ fundraising as well as regularly occurring events. The role will be an interesting mix of research and administration, as well as onsite support during our events. This is an ideal role for an enthusiast interested in gaining experiences in the charity sector while engaging in something worthwhile.
- Undertake new research project: Investigating charity events that have been tried and tested in the past, as well as source possible new event ideas which are fun and promotional, likely to cause a stir.
- Internet based research of potential sponsors. You will write up your findings for use by the team.
- Support the Head of department in sourcing event venues, catering companies etc.
- Creatively contribute ideas of fun and inspiring events as well as find ways of how to approach and convince individuals to participate in fundraising events.
- Ad hoc support to the Events team with general administrative tasks e.g. create list / database of venues which meet the charities specifications in regards to accessibility for future events.
- IT skills – familiar with Microsoft packages
- Able to work from home with access to internet.
- Strong organisational skills
- attention to detail
- Self motivated and creative
- Experience of using the internet for research
- Commitment to volunteering
Tel: Jennie on 07930289162